Volunteers needed for uterine fibroids study
Do you Suffer from Heavy or Long Menstrual Bleeding?
If yes, you may have uterine fibroids.
We are looking for volunteers to participate in a new study to test the efficacy of a new investigational drug that targets specific female hormones, to see whether it can help women with Heavy Periods due to Uterine Fibroids.
You may qualify to participate in the study if you:
- Are older than 18 years of age
- Experience heavy periods every month
- Are not breast feeding or wanting to become pregnant
What to Expect:
- Study duration of approximately 85 weeks with up to 13 in-clinic visits, plus calls as needed
- Study medication is an oral tablet taken daily for up to 52 weeks
- Qualified participants may receive compensation for time and travel costs
- All study-related care, tests and study-related medication will be provided to participants at no cost
*You do not need health insurance to participate
If you are interested in participating in our Uterine Fibroids – 19 month study study, please fill out the form below or call us at (404) 419-1857.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.